Nestled away in the mountains between Westcliffe and Canon City is this gorgeous 3,015 Sq/Ft custom home! The kitchen was remodeled just 3 years ago and features Beetle Kill accents throughout, granite counters, SS appliances and custom beetle kill kitchen table that stays. Enjoy evening sunsets on the back porch overlooking an unobstructed view of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Sitting on 12.5 acres backing to BLM land, other features are a 24x20 cabin, 2 greenhouses, a huge workshop and more!
- Window Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(S)
- Eat-In Kitchen, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Workshop, Loft, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Kitchen Island, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings
- Ceiling Fan
- Wood Stove, 2 Or More Heat Sources, Wall Heater
- 30 x 25
- Full Master Bath
- 20 x 14
- Electric,Propane,Satellite Avail,High Speed Avail
- Wooded Lot
- Back Range/Snow Capped,Foothills View
- County Rd 277 to Shoshone Dr., to Navajo Dr.
Property Listed By
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © 2018 Copyright IRES. Broker Reciprocity is the current compilation of active listings of all Broker Reciprocity subscribers except those listings where the seller or the seller’s agency has opted out of Internet publication by so indicating on the listing contract or by written notice to the Multiple Listing Service. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user, Information deemed reliable but not Guaranteed. Information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.