Nestled @ the end of a private road this charming brick ranch offers privacy & tranquility*3.5 Acres fenced/cross fenced,4 paddocks,turn-out pasture,3 auto-stock waters,possible arena area*Features LRG. rooms,newer roof,siding,high-end Renewal by Anderson windows & french door are gorgeous,updated electrical panel,granite kitchen counter-tops,updated baths,nice master w/walk-in closet+private 3/4 bath*24X40 heated insulated shop:220,concrete floor, Great 48X24 Carport/Shed W/power,concrete FLR
- Electric Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Laundry Tub, Smoke Alarm(S)
- Eat-In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Water
- Double Pane Windows
- 12 x 12
- 3/4 Master Bath
- 15 x 10
- Patio, Deck, Hot Tub Included, Rv/Boat Parking, Heated Garage
- Level Lot,Abuts Ditch,Outbuildings,House Faces East,Unincorporated
- Back Range/Snow Capped
- From I-25 & Hwy 52, go east through Ft Lupton to CR 37, south approx. 3.5 miles to Shetland Street (just south of CR 8), then go west on Shetland, property is at dead-end of Shetland St., on west side of irrigation ditch.
Property Listed By
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © 2018 Copyright IRES. Broker Reciprocity is the current compilation of active listings of all Broker Reciprocity subscribers except those listings where the seller or the seller’s agency has opted out of Internet publication by so indicating on the listing contract or by written notice to the Multiple Listing Service. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user, Information deemed reliable but not Guaranteed. Information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.